The National Phlebotomy Providers Network is a nationwide mobile phlebotomy service, featuring skilled phlebotomists in Tampa. We cater to the needs of patients, practitioners, labs, and managed care providers with the objective of delivering top-notch clinical care and exceptional customer satisfaction.
Our well-trained and seasoned medical staff utilize cutting-edge technology to ensure a swift, efficient, and professional experience.
Recognizing the value of your time, we take pride in addressing your needs promptly. We are committed to being available when required, collecting specimens accurately and quickly to facilitate timely diagnosis and treatment.
At the National Phlebotomy Providers Network, we specialize in mobile blood draws, enabling us to deliver a wide array of services tailored to provide quick and dependable results for patients.
Our expert phlebotomists adhere to the highest professional standards, excelling in HIPAA compliance and adhering to pre-testing guidelines to guarantee accuracy and confidentiality.
We bring the laboratory directly to patients like you, enabling you to undergo necessary blood tests without leaving the comfort of your home.
After collecting your samples, we promptly and securely transport them to the lab chosen by your doctor.
We offer same-day appointments for our mobile phlebotomy services in Tampa.
Our highly experienced staff consists of registered phlebotomists, lab technicians, and office personnel who have been specially trained in phlebotomy. They are well-versed in the latest techniques for medical blood collection and have years of experience drawing specimens.
Mobile phlebotomy services offer a convenient and highly effective method for completing diagnostic and maintenance blood tests, empowering you to take control of your health.
Lab tests are crucial for diagnosing and treating various health conditions. Our service aims to increase the accessibility of these tests for those who need them most. By streamlining the process for patients and healthcare providers, we strive to help individuals better maintain their overall well-being.
With the National Phlebotomy Provider Network, concerns about locating the nearest lab or travel time are eliminated. Our dedicated vehicles come directly to you, ensuring a swift and straightforward blood draw experience.
We provide dependable and convenient blood draw appointments in Tampa. Our team takes pride in being responsive and delivering exceptional customer service.
Don’t hesitate any longer when it comes to your health. Contact us by phone or email today to schedule an appointment with our mobile phlebotomy experts.
The National Phlebotomy Providers Network is a national non-profit agency that offers:
Begin by obtaining a lab requisition form from your physician, which will specify the necessary blood tests. After acquiring the form, simply schedule an at-home blood draw appointment through our website at your convenience.
You can make appointments for yourself, on behalf of a family member if you are a caregiver, or a doctor’s office can schedule them for their patients. We will confirm the patient’s demographic details and insurance, and arrange a suitable date and time for the appointment.
Our skilled mobile phlebotomists will arrive at the patient’s home on the chosen day and time to collect blood samples. Following the collection, we will carefully package and safely transport the specimens to one of our partner labs, such as Quest, LabCorp, and several others.
Typically, your test results will be accessible at your doctor’s office within 48-72 hours. They will contact you to discuss the findings once they are available.
For any medical facility or network wanting individual-patient specimen collection assistance, MobiLab Express™ is our on-demand service that’s priced on a per draw basis. This service gives your patients full-service specimen collection assistance. Our phlebotomists arrive at the prearranged service location, home, or workplace on time for the scheduled appointment and collect the samples while delivering them in an accurate and timely manner. Multiple patient requests can be accommodated but may not be collected more than 15 minutes apart.
The Specimen PROs™ is a phlebotomy service for medical practitioners and researchers who pay flat-fee on a per-session basis. Our highly qualified phlebotomists will visit your location for scheduled appointments. The phlebotomist will give services on-site to as many patients as the schedule permits during the session. This time allocation method is particularly useful in small and medium-sized groups of people.
These terms and conditions are provided by The National Phlebotomy Provider Network (“NPPN”) and fully describe the terms under which the services are provided by NPPN.
1. NPPN provides an independent medical and research specimen collection, processing, and delivery service. NPPN IS NOT a medical laboratory and does not conduct laboratory testing. NPPN IS NOT a partner or subsidiary of any medical laboratory.
2. Once specimens are delivered, NPPN has no control over the handling, processing, and testing of specimens, or reposting of those results to the prescribing practitioner. The laboratory is solely responsible for proper handling, processing, testing, and results reporting. NPPN is NOT responsible IF the laboratory fails to do any of the above properly or in a timely fashion.
3. While most common laboratory tests require the same or similar type of sample (whole blood, plasma, serum, urine, etc.) no matter what laboratory is performing the testing, every laboratory has its own specimen requirements for sample type, processing, and handling. While every effort is made to collect adequate and acceptable specimens, it is impossible to know the specific requirements for every test done by every laboratory. Furthermore, some laboratory tests cannot be collected in the field because the sample requires special handling that is impossible to perform outside a laboratory environment. In addition, some laboratory tests require the sample to undergo additional processing IN THE LABORATORY, as soon as it is delivered to the laboratory, which cannot be done in the field. Given these facts, there is a possibility that inadequate samples or no samples will be obtained. NPPN is NOT responsible [f the laboratory fails to perform any additional pre-analytical sample processing required after we deliver the samples to the laboratory.
4. PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT NPPN ABOUT YOUR TEST RESULTS NPPN has no access to the test results. You should contact the practitioner who ordered the laboratory testing for you or the laboratory who is conducting the testing directly. However, you should be advised that most laboratories are prevented by law firms releasing results directly to patients.
5. NPPN specimen collection and delivery services are provided ONLY at the direction of and under specific order from a duly licensed medical practitioner authorized to prescribe and order medical diagnostic testing. You cannot request specimen collection services without a valid laboratory order from an authorized medical practitioner.
6. NPPN personnel cannot materially change or in any way alter the laboratory order provided by your prescribing practitioner. It is against the law for any medical care provider to change a practitioners order without express consent from the prescribing practitioner. Likewise, you cannot materially change or alter your prescribing practitioner’s laboratory order for you.
7. NPPN is NOT a medical practice and does NOT provide any medical diagnosis, prognosis, treatment, or any medical advice. We do NOT have any information relating to any treatment you are undergoing or any reasons for why samples are being collected. You should seek the advice of a licensed practitioner for any question about any symptom or condition you are experiencing. If you are experiencing a medical emergency you should call 911 immediately! Do not attempt to access emergency care through our service. If you are unsure of what type of care you need, please contact your personal physician. NPPN does not dispense or deliver medicine of any kind. NPPN cannot prescribe medication or evaluate the effectiveness of any medication you may be taking.
8. NPPN is not a limousine or personal courier service. We cannot transport you to any doctor’s office or hospital. We cannot deliver any personal item to any location on your behalf.
9. NPPN services will be provided IN the patient’s home, work, or other appropriate stationary location. An appropriate location is one where patient privacy and safety are provided. NPPN does NOT and will NOT provide services inside any vehicle. NPPN does NOT and will NOT provide services in any public location.
10. NPPN performs all services and functions in the ordinary course of business and during normal business hours. NPPN is a NON-EMERGENT service and should NOT be used for collection and delivery of STAT or UGENT laboratory orders. All services are scheduled in advance and therefore we cannot guarantee accommodation of requests for “same day” schedule changes. Expedited collection and/or delivery of any specimen is NOT possible unless scheduled in advance. Because travel is inherently unpredictable, we do not guarantee or warranty any specific delivery time.
11. Scheduling Policy: We recognize that your medical care is very important to you and we respect your desire for timely medical care. Generally, appointment scheduling is conducted on a first-come, first-serve basis. However, scheduling for some patients may be prioritized based on medical need. NPPN will attempt to contact you to schedule an appointment within 24-48 hours upon receipt of your request. We make every attempt to schedule your appointment at a time convenient for you but cannot guarantee any specific time or ongoing duration of availability.
12. We have a 48-hour cancellation policy. Appointments canceled without at least 48 hours’ notice will be charged a 50% cancellation fee for all services scheduled on that day. Appointments canceled at the time of service or “no shows” “vi ii be charged the full fee for services scheduled on that day.
13. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN THE SERVICES OF NPPN ARE PROVIDED ON AN
“AS IS, AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. NPPN AND ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, AND PARTNERS MAKE NO WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, GUARANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, WHETHER IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT ABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
14. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, NEITHER NPPN NOR ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS OR PARTNERS WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH OR ARISING OUT OF THE SERVICES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME STATES/JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO NPPN. IN SUCH STATES/JURISDICTIONS, NPPN’S LIABILITY AND THAT OF ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, AND PARTNERS WILL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
15. These terms constitute the entire understanding between you and NPPN and no amendment or modification of its terms shall be valid or binding unless in writing and signed by an authorized representative of NPPN.
Acceptance of Terms
By clicking "I Agree" during the sign-up process or by using the Services, you agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not use the Services.
Account Creation: To use the Services, you must create an account. You agree to provide accurate, current, and complete information during the registration process and to update such information to keep it accurate, current, and complete.
Account Security: You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account password and for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your account.
Use of Services
Permitted Use: You agree to use the Services only for purposes that are permitted by these Terms and any applicable laws and regulations.
Prohibited Use: You may not use the Services to engage in any illegal activities or to violate anyone's rights, including intellectual property rights.
Data Storage: We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information, but we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
All content on the Services, including but not limited to text, images, and code, is owned by National Phlebotomy Network and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your account and access to the Services at our sole discretion, without notice, for conduct that we believe violates these Terms or is harmful to us, other users of the Services, or third parties, or for any other reason.
Changes to Terms
We reserve the right to modify these Terms at any time. If we make changes to these Terms, we will notify you by updating the "Last Updated" date at the top of this document.
These Terms are governed by the laws of the State of California, without regard to its conflict of laws principles.
For any questions about these Terms, please contact us at (415) 851-2425.
Information Privacy Notice
(1) We will not sell or provide secure proprietary information input by customers to any outside parties except as expressly authorized or implied by specific request for services that requires the disclosure of your information in order to provide said services requested; and
(2) No customer information is kept on a publicly available server.
By accessing this web site, users agree to be bound by all of the terms and conditions of the guidelines set out in this Disclaimer. Do not consult this web site unless you agree not to hold NPPN liable for any errors or omissions.
We offer our services as prescribed by a duly authorized and licensed medical practitioner or other healthcare provider. The services or products found listed on our web site are intended for use by duly authorized and licensed medical practitioners or other healthcare providers in the delivery of appropriate medical care to assist practitioners diagnose and treat disease. We give no warranty that any of our services will prevent disease. All material is provided for educational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for a physician’s consultation. Although NPPN encourages increased self-awareness and self-care, all readers are strongly encouraged to consult and work with an experienced healthcare practitioner. Individuals with health disorders, medical conditions, or any condition needing medical supervision assume full responsibility for obtaining such professional medical assistance. Consult your physician regarding any symptoms or medical condition. We specifically disclaim any expressed or implied warranties or merchantability of fitness for any particular usage, application or purpose. NPPN does not recommend self-diagnosis or self-medication, and no information within this web site or presented by NPPN or its associates may be construed or interpreted as recommending self-diagnosis or self-medication.
If a laboratory test result is outside normal range, you should immediately see your prescribing physician. Many tests, to be validated, will need to be repeated at the discretion of a physician. Laboratory test results may vary depending upon age, sex, time of day blood sample is taken, diet, medications, and the limits of modern technology. A single laboratory test or group of tests cannot guarantee good health. False positive and false negative test results are possible. There are various medical diseases that cannot be uncovered by these tests alone. Testing by the medical laboratory staff to whom your medical specimen is delivered by us, only constitutes a partial evaluation of your state of health and does not represent a diagnosis or treatment of disease.
NPPN shall not be liable to you or anyone else for any loss or injury caused in whole or in part by procuring, compiling, interpreting, delivering or reporting information through this web site. In no event shall NPPN be liable to you or anyone else for any decisions made or action taken or not taken by you in reliance on such information. Material placed online by users does not represent medical advice of NPPN and we make no representations with respect to the accuracy, reliability, completeness, timeliness or usefulness of the contents.
The general position of The National Phlebotomy Provider Network on implementation and compliance with HIPAA and other privacy laws is as follows:
A. Protect and enhance consumer’s rights of access to information.
B. Improve healthcare quality by restoring trust in the system.
C. Improve efficiency of delivery with national framework.
D. NPPN will not use or disclose an individual’s protected health information (PHI) except as otherwise permitted and/or required by HIPAA.
E. PHI may be used only for treatment, payment, or healthcare operations. All other uses and disclosures will be by authorization only and Patient may revoke authorization.
F. All NPPN Patients will receive and acknowledge the Privacy Notice. It is also available for the asking by mail or email. It is also carried by each field service technician and available upon request.
G. Privacy Notice will describe how medical information about Patients may be used and disclosed and how they may access said information.
H. NPPN will make reasonable efforts to limit disclosure of PHI as much as possible.
I. Continuing compliance with HIPAA will be achieved through ongoing assessment, oversight and informational training, as coordinated through the privacy officer.
J. NPPN shall address all complaints received from patients, clients, employees or third parties in an expeditious and meaningful manner.
K. NPPN respects the rights of individuals, including employees, to make complaints, ask questions or inquire as to NPPN’s compliance with HIPAA and other privacy laws.
L. No adverse action or retaliation shall be taken against any such individual or employee based on any legitimate complaint, question, or inquiry.
M.NPPN must identify those members of its workforce that require access to protected health information to perform their duties, specify the protected health information to which they require access and make reasonable efforts to limit their access accordingly.
N. All employees will be trained in order that NPPN will be HIPAA compliant. New employees will be trained on a regular basis to ensure continued compliance with new personnel. Personnel will be retrained if significant changes occur which affect HIPAA or privacy laws. Employees, who fail to follow HIPAA requirements and/or the policies of NPPN with respect to privacy rules, shall be sanctioned appropriately. Such sanctions may range from verbal reprimand to termination. Any intentional breach of patient confidentiality, not permitted by law, shall be severely punished. All such sanctions shall be documented, in writing, by NPPN.
O. To the extent practicable, NPPN will mitigate the harmful effects of any known use or disclosure, by itself or its business associates that is in violation of the privacy rule and/or NPPN’s policies and procedures.
For more information on our information privacy practices, or to file an information privacy concern, please contact The National Phlebotomy Provider Network’s Information Privacy Officer at: The National Phlebotomy Provider Network, Inc. 8871 W. Flamingo Rd. Ste 202 Las Vegas, NV 89147.